;SCM HIER EINFÜGEN

✫ My lovely Followers ✫

Sonntag, 19. Mai 2013

REVIEW: Beuberry - Velvet grey UNIQSO in english

 

Hello my lovely readers :3
Today i'm going to review this lovely lenses

Beuberry Velvet grey
I won the at UNIQSO's~I LOVE Circle Lenses~ monthly contest!
Please make sure to join this contest. It's really easy to enter ^o^
*link

Products used:

roomlight

windowlight

windowlight






 


Beuberry Velvet grey
+ really comfortable, even for my dry eyes ^o^
- I expected them to be more grey than black, so they are really eye-catching. When you read some of my old reviews you may know that I like natural loking lenses more~ But I think that these lenses are really great on a dark eyecolor, because they are well covering!
That's why I give them only 3 out of 5 points for the design.
+ The enlargement effect is like expected for an DIA 16 lens. I like it! 5 out of 5 points!


(♥´꒳`*) Thank you for reading! (*´꒳`♥)


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen